University at a glance:
Field of study:
Asia Pacific International College (APIC) is a dynamic Australian Higher Education Institution offering undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses. APIC?s courses are accredited by Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) and included in the National Register of Higher Education Providers in Australia. APIC differs from more traditional institutions as it is focused on research, development and the extension of transformative learning. APIC is a world leader in this field. Business and industry nowadays frequently experience turmoil and disruptive change, and under such conditions the traditional model of management is largely ineffective. New thinking is needed and APIC is leading the way. APIC operates on the basis of modern management principles, blending entrepreneurship with speed, openness, flexibility, and forward thinking.
Why Choose APIC?
There are many institutions of higher education nationally and internationally, so why should you choose APIC? The answer is simple, no other institution offers the opportunities that APIC provides to help students realise their talent and achieve their goals. We are not a mass education institution. We are about individuals and their preparation to enter and succeed in the world of business and industry. We invest twice as much time and effort as that of a typical higher education institution in order to build our students’ capabilities to thrive in today’s fast paced globalised world. With APIC you do not engage in endless theoretical pondering but learn to be a self-directed professional, confident and competent in engaging with projects and initiatives on a local and regional scale. By completing one of our graduate programs and acquiring competence, you should be able to contribute to projects and organisations effectively straight after your graduation. This is because you would be learning the art and science of management on real life projects and organisations applying a project-based learning model under highly qualified and experienced academics and industry experts.
Our programs are:
- CUSTOMISED. We tailor our programs to fit students needs and aspirations.
- FLEXIBLE. Study online and/or on campus, flexibly. Vary your study load to suit your commitments.
- HOLISTIC. Shifting the level of thinking from operational to holistic systems' thinking leading to the acquisition of real life competencies and new perspectives.
- EXPERIENTIAL & REFLECTIVE LEARNING. Develop cognitive abilities and critical thinking through working with real life projects and organisations.
- QUALITY. We pride ourselves on the academic rigour of our programs. Learn from high profile professors and industry experts, who will work closely with you on projects and assignments.
- ACCREDITED. Our programs are rigorously reviewed and accredited by the Australian National Regulator (TEQSA), and also accredited or endorsed by the relevant professional bodies and external assessment authorities. The College is formally registered by the Australian Government to provide award courses to international students. APIC’s courses are approved by the Department of Human Resources of the Australian Government for students in the State of New South Wales and the ACT.
- RELEVANT. Courses are thoroughly reviewed by industry experts and renowned academics to ensure they remain relevant and abreast of all developments in the field. APIC allows students to select from four industry streams at the time of enrolment to ensure that programs are tailored to individual needs.
- RECOMMENDED. High student satisfaction levels. Our programs are designed to give students management knowledge and skills for success in an age of complexity and change.