Institution at a glance:
Field of study:
ACMT provides the highest quality education in selected Business, Marketing and Accounting courses. All courses are designed to strike a balance between the practical requirements of modern business operation and the need for nationally recognised qualifications. You can earn a qualification to make your mark in the world or do further study at affiliated universities. Students will be trained using hand-on method in a small class. In addition, ACMT courses are:
- Nationally recognised
- Delivered by trainers with industry expertise and has passion in training and education
- Conducted in a small class enabling student to have individual attention
- Delivered and assessed using modern technology
The college is located in the heart of Sydney close to some of the city’s most popular and historic landmarks. We have modern and well equipped premises that are complemented by dedicated and committed staff to address the needs of all our students.
ACMT is committed for delivery of high quality training and seek to continually improve your experience of learning.
Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS)
Australian college of management and technology (ACMT) a CRICOS registered provider, which allows ACMT to provide education services to overseas students and allows overseas students to apply for student visas. CRICOS also regulates ACMT operations and assures the quality and sustainability of ACMT.
The regulatory framework, provided under the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000, the CRICOS and the National Code 2007, assure the quality and sustainability of the education and training for overseas students studying in Australia.
Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA)
Courses offered by Sydney School of Management and Technology are registered by ASQA. The key functions of ASQA in relation to the registered training organizations are:
- To register training organisations
- To accredit vocational courses
- To approve courses for overseas students,and
- To advise the minister, liaise with authorities (both in nsw and elsewhere) and investigate and report on matters relating to these registration, accreditation and approval functions.
Tuition Protection Scheme (TPS)
The Tuition Protection Service (TPS) is an initiative of the Australian Government to assist international students whose education providers are unable to fully deliver their course of study. The TPS ensures that international students are able to either:
- complete their studies in another course or with another education provider or
- receive a refund of their unspent tuition fees.
TPS establishes a single mechanism to place students when a provider fails to meet its obligations as set out in the recently amended Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000 in the case of a default.