Institution at a glance:
Field of study:
We are committed to providing a uniquely personalised and transformational student experience for all students. In practice, this translates to a high quality learning environment where small classes facilitate intellectual discussion, the development of close friendships and professional networks. Our academics and staff adopt an open-door approach and a strong mentorship culture. Students rate Bond highly and we consistently earn a five star rating for all areas of educational experience in the Good Universities Guide.
Box Hill Institute is an Australian training institution funded by the Australian Government. As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), our qualifications are recognised throughout Australia and overseas.
We deliver education to people, businesses, and community groups with many different needs, interests, and backgrounds.
Our qualifications range from certificates I to IV, diplomas and advanced diplomas, even associate, bachelor and master degrees. Our vocational and higher education qualifications are nationally accredited and internationally recognised.
We have students from all over the world, from many different cultures and backgrounds.
Every year, we help between 40,000 and 60,000 students pursue a passion, develop their potential, and kick-start their career.
- Vocational Courses
- Apprenticeships & Traineeships
- Degree Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
- VET in Schools
- VCE, VCAL & iVCAL
- Short Courses
- Degree Pathways
Campus services and facilities
- Our Box Hill campus, is 13 kilometres east of the Melbourne City. The campus has three main buildings, each named after the roads they are on – Elgar, Nelson, and Whitehorse
- Our Lilydale campus, is located in the further eastern suburb of Lilydale, was designed to meet the demands of residents of Melbourne’s outer east communities
- Lilydale Lakeside is our new higher education facility based in Lilydale, with strong ties to industry and employers, supporting the needs of the local community and economy
- Our City campus, also referred to as the Centre for Adult Education, is in the heart of Melbourne’s Central Business District. From here we deliver a range of courses including degrees and masters
Vocational Training Scholarships
We are now offering 1000 Vocational Training Scholarships worth $1000s for individuals who previously did not qualify for funding via the Victorian Training Guarantee scheme. Find out more!
Closing date: 20 August 2016
For all students
- Arthur Ling Fabrication Scholarship – Scholarship awarded
- Box Hill Institute Financial Hardship Scholarship
- Rotary Club of Mont Albert And Surrey Hills ‘Inducement To Succeed’ Scholarship
- Vermont Lions Club Scholarship
For students undertaking Electrical studies
For students undertaking Nursing
10 REASONS TO STUDY AT BOX INSTITUTE
- Join our community of 100,000s of inspiring students who have reached their study and career goals with us.
- Get a job quicker – 85% of our students are employed within 6 months of completing their study, and they earn a higher salary after graduating than university graduates!
- We know what employers need because we have many unique and inspiring partnerships with industry.
- Our expert teachers are recognised as leaders in their field, maintaining strong industry connections.
- You’ll use industry tools and techniques in our simulated work environments or Integrated Technology Hub, so you’ll get a real taste of what it’s like to work on the job.
- Our mobile, workplace based, online learning and face-to-face educational delivery strategies offer flexibility through a personalised learning approach.
- If you’re thinking of Higher Education, our courses offer pathways into a higher qualification either at Box Hill Institute or with our university partners.
- We have a broad range of scholarships available to help you study.
- See the world differently through our Study Abroad program. We have travel scholarships available too!
- Study with an award-winning educator; recognised at state and national level in 2015.