University at a glance:
Field of study:
Greetings to all our current and prospective students from the Governing Council, Management and Staff of Education Access Australia (EAA). Motto of our college is striving for excellence. We endeavour to provide excellent teaching and learning environment and facilities to deliver quality education under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). We understand the aspirations and goals of our learners. Our philosophy would always be focused on making sure that our students are able to achieve their goals by imparting quality education. EAA caters for the needs of the domestic and international students. Our primary and only goal is to provide highest quality education to our students and make them achieve academic excellence. It is important that you fully understand the course contents and assessment requirements and ensure they meet your expectations before enrolling in our courses.
Education Access Australia's (EAA) vision is to excel in delivering high quality higher education to students. We will strive to create an enriched learning environment that empowers students to strengthen their scholarly knowledge and become life-long learners. Education Access Australia will be recognised as an exemplary educational leader, partnering with our communities; to develop potential and create opportunities for its members.
The mission of Education Access Australia (EAA) is to provide outstanding educational programs and services that are responsive to our students and diverse communities. We accomplish this mission by:
- Providing high quality teaching and instruction to promote fulfillment of knowledge transfer requirements and encourage academic acquisition in our surrounding communities.
- Providing skills education and student services programs to help students become successful learners.
- Establishing partnerships with stakeholders as well as other educational institutions to advance economic development.
- Improving the quality of life of our students and communities through broad-based research and scholarship programs.
- Preparing students with the skills to function effectively in the global economy of the 21st century.
- Anticipating and preparing to meet challenges by continually assessing and prioritising programs, services, and community needs.
- Seeking the academic resources required for the effective delivery of academic curriculum.
The following values underpin all our decisions and actions;
- Ethical Behaviour
- Academic Honesty and Integrity
- Quality and Excellence
- Equity of Access and Inclusiveness
- Mutual Respect
- Respect for Cultural Diversity
- Freedom of Expression and Individuality
- Social Responsibility