Institution at a glance:
Field of study:
ITHEA is a new and innovative educational institution which offers many opportunities for academic success. Its development was inspired by significant changes in the educational structure of Australia and the high demand for vocational education for students. We aim to provide nationally recognised courses for both Local and International students. We are attuned to the additional needs and requirements of all students and strive to provide the best possible environment in order that they may succeed in their studies.
We have embraced change in a vibrant environment, continuously looking towards the future for educational innovation and achievement. Most importantly, we acknowledge and value the cultural diversity of students within our institution.
ITHEA is a Registered Training Provider (RTO) and meets all standards agreed to by Federal and State Governments in Australia.
Excellent teaching is at the heart of any successful learning experience. ITHEA trainers are chosen for their knowledge, dedication to their students and ability to teach. The friendly and caring atmosphere and comprehensive support network provide students with a safe and happy study environment.
We at ITHEA, believe that education is vital for empowerment and development of the individual. We strive to be a leading provider of superior educational pathways, enabling learners to attain their educational aspirations.
The mission of the Institute of Tertiary and Higher Education Australia (ITHEA) is to provide an elite level of education and training services to our students by providing a range of educational opportunities which enhance their knowledge and skills. We do this by delivering high quality programs for a wide range of students from diverse backgrounds. We focus on the development of students’ skills within a supportive, vibrant and exciting learning environment. We accomplish this by utilising only the highest qualified, committed and supportive staff.
ITHEA offers many innovative opportunities for the academic excellence of students. Most ITHEA courses are designed to prepare students for further study.
Courses are nationally recognised and provide students with potential links to colleges and universities upon satisfactory completion.
Credit transfer will be assessed on an individual case basis. The diagram below is a possible pathway for students. It does not imply full credit transfer from course to course.
The diagram to the right is of the Australian Education Framework. Entry into further education could vary for each course. Students must consult with ITHEA and or further education institutions for additional and supplementary verification.
Aged Care Courses
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
- CHC30212 Certificate III in Aged Care
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC40108 Certificate IV in Aged Care
- BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- AHC41010 Certificate IV in Agribusiness
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
- CHC30408 Certificate III in Disability
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC40312 Certificate IV in Disability
Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
English as an Additional Language (EAL)
- 22259VIC Course in EAL
- 22250VIC Certificate I in EAL (Access)
- 22251VIC Certificate II in EAL (Access)
- 22253VIC Certificate III in EAL (Access)
- 22255VIC Certificate III in EAL (Further Study)
- 22258VIC Certificate IV in EAL (Further Study)
- 22257VIC Certificate IV in EAL (Employment/Professional)