Institution at a glance:
Field of study:
An evolution of the KvB Institute of Technology, the Karl von Busse Institute of Design is an exclusive boutique college based in Sydney's CBD that is industry-driven but internationally-minded; a more agile and truly unique design education provider. Focused on the main design disciplines, local and international industry professionals share their insight and experience with students in a design studio environment daily. Student intake is selective and class sizes are purposely small to maximise lecturer contact, ensuring that students can fulfil their creative potential and get the mentorship they need to be industry-ready.
INTERNATIONAL TRAINING FOR CREATIVE INDIVIDUALS
• GRAPHIC DESIGN
• DIGITAL MEDIA
• FASHION DESIGN
• FASHION & TEXTILES MERCHANDISING
• VISUAL MERCHANDISING
• INTERIOR DESIGN
• HSC RESULTS ARE NOT USED FOR ENROLMENT SELECTION!
• SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS CAN ENROL IMMEDIATELY
• VET FEE-HELP FOR DOMESTIC STUDENTS
• NO TUITION FEE PAYMENT UPFRONT
• INTERNATIONAL ELECTIVES
• CRICOS APPROVED TO PROVUDE COURSES TO INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS