Institution at a glance:
Field of study:
William Angliss Institute is the Government endorsed specialist training provider for the foods, tourism, hospitality and events industries, delivering a range of courses within Australia and internationally. With around 18,000 students enrolling each year, we offer a broad range of training and education programs including accredited traineeships and apprenticeships, certificates, diplomas and advanced diplomas, short courses, graduate certificates and degrees.
- Beauty Therapy
- Short Courses
- Angliss International
- VCE VET
- Apprenticeships & Traineeships
Campus Services and Facilities
William Angliss Institute’s main campus lies in the heart of Melbourne, the world’s most livable city. Culturally diverse, without being overwhelming in size, Melbourne is welcoming, multicultural and lively.
William Angliss Institute’s Melbourne campus is located at 555 La Trobe Street, Melbourne.
- 3 training restaurants that are also open to the public
- On site spa training facility
- 11 fully equipped training kitchens
- Fully equipped ISO:2000 standard meat processing room
- 3 demonstration kitchens
- 4 training bakeries
- Confectionery Centre
- Coffee academy
- Hotel business centre
- Wine sensory evaluation centre
- Chocolate laboratory
- 110 classrooms
- Food demonstration centre
- Learning Resource Centre with access to over 130 computers
- Student lounge
- Food and retail outlets
- Male and female retreat spaces
- Angliss Spa
- Research and development kitchen
- 2 food technology laboratories
- Medical centre
William Angliss Institute’s Sydney campus is located on the ground floor 26-32 Waterloo Street, Surry Hills.
- 9 classrooms
- 3 commercial kitchens
- Coffee Academy
- Close to Central Station
- Classrooms with
- Smart Boards
- Computer lab
- Student hub
- Nearby cafes, hotels and restaurants
- Strong relationship with leading Sydney restaurants and hotels.
In 2014 William Angliss Institute Melbourne Campus has been granted Right Way National Accreditation for the following Training Facilities: Hospitality, Travel, Tourism and Events by Service Skills Australia.