AIFC began in response to a strong demand for counsellor training with a distinctly Christian focus.
What makes aifc different?
AIFC takes a comprehensive and balanced approach to counselling training that integrates psychology, theology and spirituality. Theology helps us know and grow in God’s ways and increases our understanding of our need for Him, psychology an awareness of self and spirituality involves the healing relationship.
Is it for me?
AIFC courses are for all age groups. Classroom schedules are designed to cause minimal disruption to your normal occupation. Our full time course involves 13 days face to face per year complimented with home / group work and online learning.
The flexibility of aifc study options provides you with Full Time, Part Time and Distance Education allowing you to study with aifc from anywhere.
The benefits of training with aifc
- Nationally recognised training that is PACFA & ACA Accredited
- Discover the principles that will help you achieve a more fruitful personal life and
- healthier relationships
- Counsel with compassion people who are hurting to help them overcome family, anxiety, depression, addiction, sexual, grief and other problems.
- Adopt a comprehensive model of counselling and family therapy which you can effectively apply in practice for both Christian and non-Christian clients
- Government financial assistance available through VET FEE Help or AUSTUDY/ABSTUDY
- Become more effective in your church ministry work
- Extensive career pathways into the counselling profession
- Fees are the lowest of any three-year training program