Nursing - Health and Community Services - Early Childhood Education and Care
The Institute of Health and Nursing Australia (IHNA) is one of Australia's premier providers of quality education and training. The Institute's key areas of expertise and course delivery are nursing, health and community services such as aged care, disability support and early childhood education and care, with research and development underway into new areas such as health management and English Language studies.
IHNA is fast-growing, dynamic, and quality-driven institution committed to continuous improvement; working hard to develop, implement and deliver courses and professional development programs.
Student welfare and administrative and educational support are paramount to IHNA from the moment of application to the time of graduation - and beyond. Whatever the mode of delivery, face-to-face or e-learning, students are supported and motivated on a one-to-one basis by the institute's trainers.
IHNA students benefit from fully equipped campuses, with modern facilities and amenities, including state-of-the-art nursing and computer laboratories, a student library, audio-visual equipped classrooms and student break out areas.
All of this combines to ensure IHNA's significant contribution to the training needs of the Australian workforce, particularly in the caring professions.
Why study at IHNA?
- IHNA is one of Australia's leading providers of comprehensive health and nursing education at several levels.
- IHNA is ISO-9001 certified which testifies to our commitment to delivering a quality service to our students.
- IHNA offers flexible delivery of programs thereby enabling students to complete study at their own pace.
- IHNA’s flexible teaching modes offer opportunities for students who live near or far from the Institutes campuses.
- IHNA programs are structured to provide a pathway to the highest level of nursing/healthcare profession.
- IHNA offers simulated learning at its state-of-the-art clinical laboratories.
- IHNA provides all enrolled students with access to an online library that contains comprehensive nursing and allied health research database with full text-journals, full text books, monographs, nursing dissertations, evidence based lessons on procedures, diseases & conditions, legal case sheets and drugs and more.
- IHNA provides student support to all its students including accommodation services.
To become a flagship provider of health care education.
To deliver excellence in teaching and learning in Australia and internationally.
Our actions to achieve this mission will include:
• To remain focused on workforce outcomes for our students
• To deliver education pathways from VET to higher education programs nationally and internationally
• Diversify the scope of our programs to include healthcare administration and management
• Strive to deliver a leading educational experience
• To be recognised by our peers and regulators as a provider of choice.
• To be recognised by our staff and the industry as an employer of choice
Innovate, and be forward thinking in the design of our programs and services; Adopt a culture of innovation in every aspect of the delivery of our programs and services.
Maintain a primary focus on the welfare of our students and define the unique requirements of our students and celebrate their diversity.
Strive to consistently deliver excellence in training delivery;
Provide an educational environment that is inclusive and reflects the diversity of communities it serves.