Give your career the full treatment by studying at our highly accredited and nationally recognised beauty school in Brisbane. The Queensland School of Beauty Therapy is Australia's leading beauty and makeup college. We offer comprehensive training by dedicated, talented and professional teachers. Our prospective students are offered full time, part time, correspondence, post graduate, short and refresher courses. We have the highest end-of course employment prospects of any beauty school. At our training college you can kick-start a career in making others feel beautiful inside and out.
Schools and Course Areas
- ACCREDITED COURSES
We offer a wide selection of makeup, waxing, skin care, nail technology and beauty therapy courses. Our students can receive nationally recognised diplomas and certificates in a range of disciplines.
- We offer Recognition of Prior Learning/Credit Transfer, Traineeships, Vocational Education and Training, as well as individual statement of attainment short courses for all units covered in :
- SIB20210 Certificate II in Nail Technology,
- SIB20110 Certificate II in Retail Make-up and Skin Care,
- SIB30110 Certificate III in Beauty Services,
- SIB40110 Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy
- SIB50110 Diploma of Beauty Therapy
Campus Services and Facilities
- The Queensland School of Beauty Therapy is located only 5 minutes from Brisbane city and is within a 1 minute walk from train and bus stations.
Brisbane has a population of 1.6 million people and is Australia's third largest city after Sydney and Melbourne. Brisbane is the capital of Queensland, which is also know as the 'Sunshine State'. Brisbane is famous for great weather, lifestyle, alfresco eateries, open parklands and being in the centre of a region world famous for its beaches, rivers, rainforests and mountains. Brisbane has a culturally diverse population with over 26% of the population born overseas. The city is within an hour's drive of the world famous Gold and Sunshine Coasts, and the sub-tropical climate ensures for fantastic summers spent by the beach.
- Student Salon
Salon Treatments are available everyday (Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm or evening 6pm – 9pm), with Student therapists