Rate to Win Prizes!
Don’t miss out on STARTCON 2017 tickets
Rate to Win Prizes!
Don’t miss out on STARTCON 2017 tickets!
Want to start a business after university but don’t know how to begin? Here’s a great chance for you to connect with the business world and get inspired.
StartCon, the largest startup and growth conference in Australia, is back in 2017 with over 500 startups and 60 speakers. EDWY is offering 3 free tickets each worth $499!
Want to win one of these tickets?
Simply follow the instructions below:
1. Rate your university and course! https://edwy.typeform.com/to/OPeqge
2. Invite your friends to rate and review the universities/courses/education agencies on the above form.
3. Don’t forget to fill in the introducer’s information (full name & email)
This event funded by EWDY will run from 7 November 2017 to 28 November 2017.
Top 3 winners with the highest number of reviews from their friends will take the tickets.
The final winners will be announced on 29 November 2017.
What is StartCon?
StartCon is the largest startup and growth conference in Australia. StartCon brings the world's top entrepreneurs, growth hackers, marketers and investors to Sydney; connecting Australia to the global tech community.
Date: 1 & 2 December 2017
Venue: Randwick Racecourse
Find out more about StartCon at https://www.startcon.com/
What is EDWY?
EDWY, all-in-one platform fulfilling the needs of potential foreign students and existing students to match them up with their chosen tertiary courses. EDWY strives to ensure that all the latest updates of jobs and accommodations have been uploaded. Please connect to EDWY’s updated notes and tutors for extra income and higher grades.
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all higher education students in Australia. However, employees and their immediate families of EDWY Pty Ltd and its associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
3. The competition commences at 12.01am (AEST) on 1 November 2017 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on 28 November 2017.
4. To be valid an entrant must comply with these terms and the entry must:
4.1 Be submitted via the typeform links provided, and
4.2 Be submitted during the promotion period, and
4.3 Be complete, honest and legible, and
4.4 Not contain anything that might be considered to be inflammatory, defamatory, offensive, or damaging to the Promoter’s reputation, and
4.5 Not breach any copyright or other intellectual property rights.
5. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the determination of the winner. Judging will take place at EDWY Pty Ltd, Lv2. 608 Harris St Ultimo NSW 2007 according to the following criteria:
6. A judging panel will review the submissions, throughout the competition period starting 1 November 2017. The winner of the giveaway event will be announced on 29 November 2017. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries, and the identity and eligibility of entrants. Entrants must provide such evidence as the Promoter may require for verification purposes.
8. The Promoter may at any time exclude or disqualify an invalid entry or all entries of any entrant who is ineligible or who breaches these terms (including the deletion of any material published in connection with the entry) or who fails to supply evidence satisfactory to the Promoter to verify their identity or eligibility.
9. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete, illegible or incomprehensible submissions will be deemed invalid.
10. Prizes are:-
3 StartCon tickets
11. By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions you agree that you hereby license the rights to use your review submission to the EDWY and its associated partners on any of its websites or social media channels, or for advertising and promotion of its products, services, and/or its company in any media now known or hereafter developed in perpetuity in exchange for no compensation of any kind.
12. Use of personal information:
12.1 By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions, you agree that the EDWY may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the competition, including the use of your Instagram name in promotional formats.
12.2 By entering the competition, you give the EDWY permission to contact you via Instagram if you are a winner of the competition for the purpose of distributing your prize to you.
13. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
14. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
15. The promoter shall endeavour to contact the winners via their Instagram account within one week of the prize draw. In the event that the winner/s cannot be contacted after one month, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner/s and no further prize will be awarded to another entrant.
16. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. The promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
18. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under state regulation.
19. The Promoter is EDWY Pty Ltd, ACN 611 295 713 of Lv2. 608 Harris St Ultimo NSW 2007.