MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a not-for-profit organisation and was established in Melbourne in 1982. Today, MEGT operates across every state of Australia and in the United Kingdom. MEGT Institute, an accredited registered training organisation, is part of the Education Division of MEGT and specialises in a wide range of quality education and vocational training services. We are committed to providing quality learning and development solutions. We have a number of ways to help you progress your career, providing a choice that best suits you. MEGT can work alongside you throughout your learning life, adding depth to your career at any stage. You can:
- Be employed by us as an apprentice or trainee. We will train you and structure your employment so you have experience in many areas of your chosen field.
- Benefit from on the job training. Study (with MEGT Institute) while you are at work. Your current experience could contribute towards a formal qualification, helping to progress your career
- Start your career as an apprentice or trainee while you are at secondary school.
- Study courses on campus. Study (with MEGT Institute) for an accredited qualification in a supportive environment with like-minded people, plus career assistance at the end of your studies.
- Secure an Apprenticeship or Traineeship. Earn while you learn