Perth Bible College is a nationally accredited tertiary education institution providing higher education awards from Diplomas through to Masters Degrees in an environment of Academic Excellence that is Christ Centred, Ministry Focussed, and Life Transforming. Whether you study at our residential campus or online through our external program we commit ourselves to enable students to: think deeply about Christ, his work and the world, and to serve him with integrity, courage, conviction and love.
Perth Bible College offers the following courses:
- Diploma of Ministry (1 Year)
- Diploma of Ministry with English Studies (1 Year)
- Advanced Diploma in Christian Ministry (3 Years)
- Bachelor of Ministry Degree (3 Years)
- Graduate Diploma of Bible and Ministry
- Master of Arts *
- Master of Divinity *
- Master of Theology *
- Master of Arts (Honours) *
- Master of Theology (Honours) *
* Accredited through Sydney College of Divinity
Campus Services and Facilities
- Perth Bible College is situated just off Marmion Avenue at 1 College Court, Karrinyup, Perth. It is easily accessible by train, bus and car. The campus is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens and provides an attractive, spacious and functional educational complex, as well as modern comfortable residential facilities for students and staff.
- The library is well stocked with well over 24,000 books and is constantly being expanded. It contains a wide range of periodicals and journals (over 120) as well as many other journals which are available to library members on-line. The library also contains a large reference section which incorporates Bible commentaries, software resources, Bible versions, concordances, dictionaries, encyclopaedias, maps and other study aids. Library membership is open to the general public