Our ambition is to create a more educated, better informed world, by assisting people to advance their careers, through our study programs. In 2013, UOW College marked its 25th anniversary. Since 1988, more than 23,000 students from 30 different nationalities have graduated from the College.
To be a leading University College that empowers our students for future learning and work.
UOW College provides a supportive learning environment where students build skills and knowledge through our delivery of quality English language teaching and testing, vocational courses and academic pathway programs. As an integral and strategic unit of the University of Wollongong, UOW College enables our students to meet their personal, educational and career goals.
At UOW College, our values drive our behavior. They’re our commitment to creating a consistent and united operation.
- PASSION We love what we do.
- CREATIVITY We are innovative and imaginative.
- COURAGE We speak our mind, take the initiative and are steadfast in our decisions.
- EXCEPTIONAL We encourage everyone to shine, going above and beyond.
- COLLABORATION We share our knowledge, expertise and resources to get results.
- INTEGRITY We are honest, ethical and reliable.